In order to access your W2, you will need to be an active employee with your employer. If you have already terminated employment, your W2 will be mailed to you automatically, no later than January 31st.
- Login in to Paid. If you can't remember your password, you can use the forgot password link to reset you password. If you account is locked, please contact your manager to unlock your account.
- From the Home page, you can type "W2" in the search box in the top right corner of the screen. Click on W2 from the dropdown once you type your search.
- This will open the W2 window and allow you to see your current and historical W2's from the Paid system. If your employer previously used a different system, then you will not see those forms in Paid.
- To select a W2, simply click the blue icon with the magnifying glass to the far left of each line. This will open the W2 in a new window.
- To download a copy of your W2, simply click the Download PDF button.
- If you need to access multiple years, you can repeat these steps for each year you need to download.
If you have any further questions, please contact your payroll department for assistance.